SALES TRAINING: NEW BUSINESS
Many salespeople have developed an approach to their conversations and meetings based on what they have heard colleagues say and what has seemed appropriate, rather than adopting a proven structure designed to maximise effectiveness.
This three day New Business course therefore provides an opportunity for delegates to:
- Think about and build on their own good practise
- Introduce and adopt additional skills and behaviours
- Gain increased confidence and competence in their conversations with prospects
This is a three day event
On a day-to-day working basis this programme will enable your teams to:
- Have a clear structure to follow when making new business calls
- Have greater confidence and capability during the initial stages of the call
- Have greater confidence and capability in their questioning techniques and their ability to encourage greater information flow from their clients
- Understand how to (and the importance of) aligning your products and services with previously identified needs and wants
STYLE & STRUCTURE
This three day sales training workshop will combine theory, interactive discussion and practical exercises. Each delegate will be expected to fully engage with the topics and to embrace the opportunity to challenge their comfort zones. The classroom is a great place to learn – you’re supposed to make mistakes and the only stupid question is the one you don’t ask!
ASSESSMENT & POST COURSE SUPPORT
Attendees will receive ongoing coaching and feedback from their manager/coach following the course.
THE TOP 15 KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Relationship essentials
- Agreeing the sales process
- Planning a new business call
- Introduction to the call
- Developing rapport
- Delivering an ‘Interest Getting’ statement
- The ‘Time to Talk’ question
- The motivating question
- What we need to find out
- Handling early objections
- Questioning techniques
- Continuing the conversation techniques
- Summarising and conditional closing
- Presenting and aligning our solution
- All time top 5 questions
If you think your teams would benefit from fresh methodologies to approach new business, contact the 2020 UK Sales Academy team for further details.