SALES TRAINING: UNDERSTANDING THE COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
This course should be taken after the Political Landscape sales training course.
During this two day Competitive Landscape course your teams will learn:
- Why it is important to understand the competitive landscape before engaging with the customer
- How to understand the competitive landscape
- How to combat tactics that the competition have engaged with
- Ways to build a strategy to knock out the competition
All of which are vital for new business and existing accounts that need protecting and growing.
A two day event, with one month in between each day to put learning into practise.
This sales training course will enable attendees to:
- Develop a clear understanding of the different strategies available to compete and use them to their advantage
- Understand the competitive landscape
- Understand the DMP from a political point of view
- Align to the movers and shakers
- Choose the most appropriate strategy
- Profile the conditions to compete
- Establish the competitors' strategies
- Plan a political strategy
STYLE & STRUCTURE
This is two day workshop with a month in between each day to put learning into practise. It will combine theory, interactive discussion and practical exercises. Each delegate will be expected to fully engage with the topics and to embrace the chance to challenge their comfort zones. The classroom is a great place to learn – you’re supposed to make mistakes and the only stupid question is the one you don’t ask!
ASSESSMENT & POST COURSE SUPPORT
Attendees will receive coaching and feedback on a weekly basis for a further four weeks following the course.
THE TOP 6 LEARNING POINTS
If you would like to find out more about how this course will help you beat your competitors and win deals, complete this short form.